e-sim Brasil
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Citizenship

4 participantes

Ir para baixo

Citizenship Empty Citizenship

Mensagem  Nova Qua Out 05, 2011 9:56 am

Hi,

Gauderium told me to post here. I want to ask for Brazilian citizenship.

Please don't think I'm a Nazi because of my avatar, that's the Iron Cross of the Bundeswehr (German military) and not my normal avatar, which I wear here on the forums. I use that avatar because I am helping my friends to create a military unit. We all have to wear that avatar and I will change it back once the unit is created.

I don't want to play in Germany because that country is under a PTO by Poland. I remember Brazil as one of the most reliable allies in eRepublik (I think most of you know what eRepublik is), that's why I want to start my e-sim life here instead of in a Polish Germany. I can't speak portuguese but I will try to learn a little. Until then I can use google translate to translate my texts if you want me to.

In eRepublik I am a member of the Special Forces, one of the strongest miltary units of Terra (our alliance). Some brazilians are in there too, for example ex. president hopez0r. My name there is Lanva. I hope you can trust me!

I would have provided some links, but it doesn't let me post links. :(

The following is google translate portuguese. :P

oi,

Gauderium disse-me para postar aqui. Eu quero perguntar para a cidadania brasileira.

Por favor, não acho que eu sou nazista por causa do meu avatar, que é a Cruz de Ferro da Bundeswehr (Forças Armadas alemãs) e não o meu avatar normal, o que eu uso aqui no fórum. Eu uso esse avatar porque eu estou ajudando meus amigos para criar uma unidade militar. Todos nós temos que usar esse avatar e vou mudá-lo de volta uma vez que a unidade é criada.

Eu não quero jogar na Alemanha porque esse país está sob um PTO pela Polónia. Lembro-me de o Brasil como um dos aliados mais confiáveis ​​no eRepublik (acho que a maioria de vocês sabe o que é eRepublik), é por isso que eu quero começar a minha vida e-sim aqui em vez de em uma Alemanha polonês. Eu não posso falar português, mas vou tentar aprender um pouco. Até então eu posso usar Google Translate para traduzir os meus textos, se você quer que eu.

Em eRepublik Eu sou um membro do Special Forces, uma das mais fortes unidades militares da Terra (nossa aliança). Alguns brasileiros estão lá também, por exemplo ex. presidente hopez0r. Meu nome não é Lanva. Eu espero que você pode confiar em mim!

Eu teria fornecido alguns links, mas não me permite postar links. :(
Nova
Nova

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Citizenship Empty Re: Citizenship

Mensagem  Gauderium Qua Out 05, 2011 10:04 am

não estamos em erepublik.

ma boa sorte!

a member of your army are selling weappons at brazilian market. but he don't have weappon companie.

If we accept your citizenship, we can trust you to not sell products at brazilian market who are not created by brazilian workforce?

We can trust you mafia to get out our market with imported products? you are losing money selling in brazil at now wiouth citizenship, brazil is a growing market, it's the real intention of your mafia get citizenship here to exploit out market with cheap imported products?

i don't know...

Gauderium

Mensagem  Nova Qua Out 05, 2011 10:22 am

Gauderium escreveu:a member of your army are selling weappons at brazilian market. but he don't have weappon companie.

It's not "my" army I am only helping them to create the military unit... I will leave after it is created.

Gauderium escreveu:If we accept your citizenship, we can trust you to not sell products at brazilian market who are not created by brazilian workforce?

If you accept my citizen ship, I promise that I will only have companies in Brazil and will only sell products that are also created by Brazilians.

Gauderium escreveu:We can trust you mafia to get out our market with imported products? you are losing money selling in brazil at now wiouth citizenship, brazil is a growing market, it's the real intention of your mafia get citizenship here to exploit out market with cheap imported products?

i don't know...

I don't really know what they are doing - I can't speak for them, sorry. But I don't intent on giving them citizenship. Why would I want to PTO Brazil when my very own country is taken over. :(

I will try to talk to them.

Edit: I talked with Nimue and he said that he didn't want to leave a bad impression and didn't know about the import tax (I explained it to him). He removed his offer from the market. If you see some other German selling products in Brazil, please give me a message and I'll talk to them.
Nova
Nova

Mensagem  LukasPim Qua Out 05, 2011 11:27 am

in 3 words: Why choose Brazil? Because just of the other game? Shocked
LukasPim
LukasPim
Admin

Mensagem  Nova Qua Out 05, 2011 11:43 am

LukasPim escreveu:in 3 words: Why choose Brazil? Because just of the other game? :shock:

That's the primary reason. I'm not really sure why but I like Brazil for some reason (football, holidays, hospitality). It's always been one of my favorite countries along with Japan (for their culture and food) and France (very friendly!).
Nova
Nova

Mensagem  Matheus199-m Qua Out 05, 2011 12:07 pm

O país está tomando cuidados com riscos de TO, por isso a discussão pode ser longa.

A Alemanha não é inimiga, mas também não é aliada, e uma simples palavra de "não irei fazer" não muda muito...

Não entendi a necessidade de virar brasileira, só por causa do TO da Polônia?

(TRANSLATE MODE ON, FOR LAZINESS Razz):

The country risk is taking care of TO, so the discussion can be long.

Germany is not the enemy, but neither is an ally, and a simple word of "I will not do" does not change much ...

I did not understand the need to turn Brazil, only because of the TO of Poland?
Matheus199-m
Matheus199-m

Mensagem  Nova Qua Out 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Matheus199-m escreveu:O país está tomando cuidados com riscos de TO, por isso a discussão pode ser longa.

The country risk is taking care of TO, so the discussion can be long.

Se é verdade o que você diz que o Brasil está em risco de ser tomado, então claro que vou cancelar meu pedido de cidadania, se você quer que eu. Eu não quero fazer nenhum mal.

If it is true what you say that Brazil is in risk of being taken over then I will of course cancel my citizenship request if you want me to. I don't want to do any harm.

Matheus199-m escreveu:A Alemanha não é inimiga, mas também não é aliada, e uma simples palavra de "não irei fazer" não muda muito...

Germany is not the enemy, but neither is an ally, and a simple word of "I will not do" does not change much ...

Eu realmente não sei mais o que dizer ou dar como garantia. : (
Posso cancelar meu pedido e esperar até que você confie em mim ou até melhores tempos para solicitar a cidadania estão lá (quando você não está em risco de uma PTO).

I don't really know what else to say or give as guaranty. :(
I can cancel my request and wait until you trust me or till better times to request citizenship are there (when you are not in risk of a PTO).

Matheus199-m escreveu:Não entendi a necessidade de virar brasileira, só por causa do TO da Polônia?

I did not understand the need to turn Brazil, only because of the TO of Poland?

Eu não entendo essa parte, sorry. Quer dizer que você não consegue entender Eu quero ir ao Brasil, em vez da Alemanha só por causa da PTO polaco? Os jogadores polonês impressa dinheiro e ter acesso ao Org alemão, para que eles pudessem parafuso a nossa economia a qualquer momento que eles querem. Nós só temos uma pessoa real alemã no Congresso se você olhar para a nossa página de política (Moritz von Sachsen). Teremos de esperar até que tenhamos muito mais jogadores para ganhar o nosso país para trás e que podem levar um longo tempo. : (

Duvido que eu possa ter uma vida bem sucedida e com cidadania alemã. Eu quero ter as empresas também, mas tê-los na Alemanha ajudaria Polónia mais do que nós. É por isso que estou a cidadania no Brasil pedido para que eu possa construir minha base da empresa aqui e ajudar o Brasil.

I don't understand this part, sorry. You mean you can't understand I want to go to Brazil instead of Germany only because of the Polish PTO? The polish players printed money and have access to the German Org, so they could screw our economy any time they want. We only have one real German person in congress if you look at our politics page (Moritz von Sachsen). We will have to wait until we have much more players to win our country back and that can take a long time. :(

I doubt that I can have a successful e-life with German citizenship. I want to have companies too, but having them in Germany would help Poland more than us. That's why I am request citizenship in Brazil so I can build my company base here and help Brazil.
Nova
Nova

Mensagem  Matheus199-m Qua Out 05, 2011 12:39 pm

We are not at risk of TO, but care is needed.

Citizenship is required to have to create companies?
Matheus199-m
Matheus199-m

Mensagem  Nova Qua Out 05, 2011 12:51 pm

Matheus199-m escreveu:Citizenship is required to have to create companies?

No, but if I want to do business with at least some profits it is required since I would have to pay Import Taxes to every nation except Germany with German CS. And I can't sell my products with profit when Poland is controlling the economy. In Brazil with Brazilian CS on the other hand I would have a chance with the economy being regulated and high import taxes.

By the way, my friends request of creating their MU got approved. I can now use my old avatar again. :D
Nova
Nova

Mensagem  Matheus199-m Qua Out 05, 2011 1:03 pm

The avatar does not matter. Smile

We are examining how we will set up to decide the citizenship, when we set up we will see you.
Matheus199-m
Matheus199-m

Mensagem  Gauderium Qua Out 05, 2011 2:25 pm

estamos apenas protegendo os interesses do brasil, querida nova.

não leve a mal e seja paciente.

estamos com risco de TO, logicamente pois nosso país é o melhor, o mundo nos inveja.

Gauderium

Mensagem  Nova Qua Out 05, 2011 8:04 pm

Alright, please send me a PM if you think that you figured it out, I will cancel my citizenship request for now so none of your congressmen accepts me accidently.
Nova
Nova

Mensagem  Matheus199-m Qui Out 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Thanks. Smile
Matheus199-m
Matheus199-m

Mensagem  Gauderium Qui Out 06, 2011 8:19 pm

esse povo da cruz de ferro anda comprando brl

bem espertinhos... vieram ajudar os aleijados mentais do brasil, sendo nossos congressistas, lindos, lindos, lindos.

Gauderium

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos